TAFE 45 DI OIB (47hp)
The excellent power-to-weight ratio and good back up torque give a unique combination of the power of heavier tractors and the fuel efficiency of light models.
TAFE tractors are equipped with direct injection engines, built to meet the stringent emissions standard using the latest technology. These long stroke engines are reliable, powerful and economical and designed to deliver class leading power and torque required for a variety of uses.
- 3 Cylinder direct injection diesel
- HP: 47hp (36kw) @ 2250 rpm. Displacement of 152 cubic inches (2.5L)
- Bosch inline fuel injection pump
- Dual dry, friction type, 12" drive plate, 10" PTO plate
TAFE Tractors feature sliding gear transmission with eight forward and two reverse speeds. The transmission is geared for power, economy and smooth transition, and is designed to withstand tough working conditions.
- 8 forward, 2 reverse speeds
Power Take Off
The live PTO with dual clutch lets you control tractor motion independently of PTO driven implements. Slight depression of the clutch stops the tractor's forward motion, while full depression stops the PTO action. This protects the gearbox and PTO from undue stress, gives improved results at mowing, topping etc., and is safer as it ensures that the tractor stops moving when the clutch disengages.
- Single speed PTO 540 rpm @ 1600 or 1788
Independent handbrake and either drum or oil immersed brakes. The pedals are ergonomically designed to minimise leg effort and allow either simultaneous or independent left or right braking.
- Oil immersed 4 plate disc
The hydrostatic power steering is simple and reliable and allows the driver to exert minimum effort while maneuvering tight corners, particularly when the front wheels are under heavy load i.e. with a loader. The design and location ensures ease of servicing.
- Hydrostatic power steering
TAFE tractors are equipped with a proven draft and position control hydraulic system for accurate and reliable performance enabling the height or depth of rear mounted equipment to be set with no need for constant operator adjustment. This ensures better results when using soil-engaging equipment, Fertiliser spinners, Yard scrapers, Mowers, Toppers, Tedders etc. All TAFE tractors have category 1 and 2 linkage and trailer tipping equipment.
- 3 point linkage category 1 & 2
- Max lift: 1450 kg
- Pump capacity L/Min: 15
- Max pressure 176 bar
Wheels & Tyres
- 2WD Front, 6 ply rating: 6.00 x 16 + Rear, 8 ply Agricultural: 12.4 x 28
- 4WD Front, 6 ply rating: 10.5 / 80 x 18 + Rear, 8 ply Agricultural: 13.6 x 28
- Height: Top of vertical exhaust 87.6" (2225mm)
- Height: Top of Cab 87.0" (2210mm)
- Width: 65.0" (1650mm)
- Length: Overall approx. 3175" (3075mm)
- Weight 2WD 1950 kg
- Weight 4WD 2226 kg
- Fuel Tank: 12.7 gallons
- Air Cleaner Dry Element